Wellness is a state of well-being which encompasses both physical and emotional health. Apart from our health, wellness is affected by our attitude to external factors and their influence over us such as our natural and political environment and social situation.
Good nutrition for your family begins with an understanding of what foods and cooking methods are and are not healthful.
Good nutrition is a pivotal factor in achieving physical health, however nutrition is controlled by factors other than diet alone such as:
- blood type
- individual metabolic characteristics
- neurological activity
- endocrine function
- bioavailability of nutrients in foods consumed
- specific dynamic action of foods
- absorption at the intestinal level
- utilization at the cellular level
- synergism and antagonism between minerals and vitamins
- environmental pollutants
Body Clinic offers advice on diet including the Mediterranean Diet according to your Blood Type, nutrition, weight loss and alternative cancer therapy.